Elmwood Country Club is committed to operational excellence. We are committed to a vision of one integrated plan for the entire property to guide us for the next 20 years.
Long-Range Capital Planning Process:
- Committee of board members, general members, and an outside consultant developed plan November 2020 – April 2021
- A vision and long-range plan was created that can serve us for 20+ years.
- Budgetary estimate of $8M – $10M
Phase I is a two-year plan that will be fully funded by member donations.
- $3.3M Phase I goal breakdown
- $600,000 irrigation for golf course (Funds Raised and Completed)
- $46,000 windows (Funds Raised and Completed)
- $40,000 furniture (Funds Raised)
- $11,000 complete card room (Funds Raised)
- $2,100,000 pool ($291,209 Currently Raised)
- $175,000 tennis cleanup and new court ($18,500 cleanup, $155,000 new court)
- $300,000 contingency
- Current fundraising money: $1,106,709
- May 27 | Final description of Phase I
- May 27 | Sponsorship levels will be announced (May 27 status: still in development, coming soon)
- June 16, 2-7pm Ballroom Open House | Open house for updates, one-on-one conversations about the plan, learn about phase I fundraising, visuals and individual project plans
- June 25 Fundraising Kickoff Twilight| An anonymous donor has sponsored the keg, appetizers, free childcare, guest cost, and will donate $100 for every person who golfs.
It’s never too early to give to your club! Call the office to set up a meeting.